ROCKINSUL LRB Mattresses are flexible rock fiber mattresses, stitched with wire mesh and manufactured from stable rock fibers bonded with a minimum quantity of thermosetting resin binder. ROCKINSUL LRB Mattresses are light weight, strong, resilient, easy to handle and cut to suit intricate shapes.
Thickness(mm)Width(mm)Length(m) - 25 to 14012201.52 to 4.00*
Density(kg/m)Thickness(mm)8040 - 11010025 - 10012025 - 10014425 - 10015025 - 100
* Non-standardized sizes and facing may be available on request
ROCKINSUL LRB Mattresses are available with a galvanized steel or stainless steel hexagonal wire netting (mesh) on one or two sides.
Up to 750 °C
FIRE SAFETY PERFORMANCE
ROCKINSUL LRB Mattresses are non-combustible when tested in accordance with IS 3144, BS 476 (part 4), ISO 1182 and ASTM E136 and have the following fire safety rating achievements:
- • Class I surface spread of flame in accordance to BS 476 (part 7)
- • Class 0 in accordance to the BS 476 (part 6 & 7) and to British Building Regulations
- • Class A1 in accordance with European norms
- • Show loss in total mass less than 5% when tested in accordance to IS 3144
- • Surface burning characteristics in accordance to ASTM E84
• Fire Spread Index: Less than 25
• Smoke Developed Index: Less than 50